React Native and Flutter have become quintessential mobile app development technologies in today’s digital landscape. Both innovative technologies are very useful in developing effective Android and iOS applications. However, in order to draw a proper comparison between the two technologies, it is quite important to understand the differences between the two. In this blog, we are going to compare Flutter app development and React Native app development.
What is Flutter?
You may also like to read:
Features of Flutter
- Hot Reload: This feature enables the developers to view changes in the code during Flutter app development and instantly present them on the UI.
- Cross-Platform Development: Mobile app development for different platforms becomes easier with Flutter using the same codebase.
- Incredible Widget Library: Flutter app development provides a huge widget library with tons of options such as Material Design and Cupertino pack.
- Open-Source: Google has made Flutter an open-source platform.
Benefits of Flutter
- The Flutter framework provides the best scope to reduce time-to-market, reduce the necessary resources, and also cut down the app development costs. Above all, developers can use a single codebase for developing apps for multiple platforms.
- Flutter is ready with a high-performance rendering engine known as Skia. This enables the developers to have low-level rendering support and customizable UI.
- Clear documentation and a big community of developers are also some additional benefits of Flutter app development.
- Tech giant Google provides constant support and updates to the framework over the years.
What is React Native?
Features of React Native
- UI Focused: React Native for mobile app development gives a lot of attention to the design of app UI. The framework is responsive and provides great rendering capabilities.
- 3rd Party Library Support: React Native for mobile app development provides access to a lot of 3rd party libraries. Thus, developers have a lot of freedom to think outside of the box
- NPM Installation: The use of Node Package Manager makes the React Native installation process incredibly faster and easier
Benefits of React Native
- There is a vast collection of third-party well-organized libraries which makes React Native for mobile app development highly suitable.
- React Native has an even larger community than Flutter. It is very large, robust, helpful, and engaging for developers.
Flutter and React Native: Comparison
So we can conclude that between Flutter and React Native no one is a clear winner. Each project is different so choosing the right framework depends completely on your project requirements. If you are still in doubt then get in touch with Citrusbug Technolabs experts we will guide you about the right option as per your project requirements.
Some of the popular apps that use Flutter are Google Ads, Groupon, Rive, Crowdsource, Etsy, and a lot more.
We at Citrusbug Technolabs sign an NDA that ensures the safety and security of information.
Some of the popular apps that use React Native are Facebook, Walmart, Instagram, Wix, and a lot more.
Some of the major reasons to choose Citrusbug Technolabs for React Native app development are on-time delivery, highly cost-efficient, vast technical knowledge, 24* 7 availability, and a lot more.