What is NodeJS?
Therefore, the web application development company is looking to hire backend developers.
Well, each technology serving web application development has its frameworks that they use specifically throughout the development cycle. Now let's learn about the NodeJS frameworks.
What are the types of NodeJS Frameworks?
NodeJS has three frameworks:
- MVC framework
- FullStack MVC framework
- Rest API framework
A list of NodeJS frameworks for Web Application Development
As per the data, NodeJS frameworks have resulted in the highest productivity of the developers and enhanced the quality of web application development. And so, NodeJS frameworks have taken the spotlight in the industry. Here is a list of some of the famous NodeJS frameworks.
The most reliable development tool for NodeJS backend development is ExpressJS, aka Express.
Express JS is the fast, progressive, and essential web framework for NodeJS. ExpressJS brings a set of features for web and mobile applications with the alignment of high-speed operations and single-threaded behavior for NodeJs. It is becoming the default framework of NodeJS.
Features of ExpressJS
- Swift server-side or backend development web framework
- Middleware handles the systematic organization of various functions of ExpressJs.
- Templating provides web content pages by developing HTML templates on the server side.
- MVC architectural arrangement
- Efficient routing & Content negotiation to commute via HTTP from client-side to server-side.
- Koa JS:
Koa JS is often considered a Next-gen framework of NodeJS. Because of its dominant nature, Koa JS builds extraordinary APIs for web services rapidly and efficiently. It is another open-source NodeJS framework that flawlessly helps to develop web and mobile applications.
As the creator of Koa & Express is the same, we can catch the similarity while composing codes on the stacks. We can work flexibly with Koa, also like express. Though the creator is the same, they have distinct natures. ExpressJS presents an “enhanced Node,” while KoaJS presents a “restore and replace Node.”
Feature of Koa JS:
- It is a flexible and lightweight version of ExpressJS
- It has exceptional error-handling features that ease the developer’s tasks.
- It has a wide range of customizable options for development.
- Clean caches, support content, and proxy negotiation
- Cascading middle with personalization user experience
- Meteor JS:
Meteor promotes prompt data transfers between server and client because of its comprehensive libraries and testing features
Feature of Meteor JS:
- Providing Full Stack solutions
- Simple integrations with various frameworks
- Rapid interactions with effortless results
- Next JS:
Next JS is an open-source web development framework enabling React web applications server-side rendering and creating static websites. The primary use of NextJS is server rendering, which summarizes the difficulty of web browsers and boosts security.
When it comes to building an interactive application along with SEO-friendly features, developers choose the NextJS framework.
Feature of Next JS:
- Extendable and picture optimization
- Automatic compilation and bundling
- Static middleware
- Built-in CSS
- To craft React design in the backend with the NextJS framework
Features of Socketio:
- Reliable framework
- Auto reconnecting
- Packet buffering
- Same APIs for client and server-side
- Bidirectional and low-latency communication
- Nest JS:
This is an ever-evolving Node.js system building dynamic and versatile enterprise-grade applications and offering total adaptability with its comprehensive libraries. Thus, this framework is used to build multilayered enterprise applications.
Features of Nest JS:
- Open Source Framework
- Strong CLI to boost productivity and ease development
- Robust modular structure and features
- Combination of object-oriented and functional reactive programming
- Detailed documentation
- Hapi JS:
Hapi is an open-source NodeJS framework, an economically available server for web application development. Hapi offers advantages to building APIs for websites, servers, and HTTP- proxy applications. It does not need unofficial middleware as it has a rich set of built-in plugins.
Features of Hapi JS:
- End-to-end Coding lifecycle
- High security and upgrades
- Scalable applications
- Rich Ecosystem- multiple official plugins
- Familiar with MySQL, MongoDB, and other databases
- Total JS:
Features of Total JS:
- Multiple databases support
- Real-time tracking
- Versatile with Frontend frameworks
- No SQL databases
- Just download and run
Significance of NodeJS frameworks to boost your Online Businesst
If you have a startup and are looking for an expert to help you build a web application, you must contact a web application development company. The organization that allows you to deliver your crafted idea into a digital solution by understanding frontend & backend development.
So, how come NodeJS is the preferable backend development technology?
Companies are to hire backend developers to meet the client's needs with an understanding of the growth of technologies in the market. Node.js truly sparkles in building quick, scalable applications and offers benefits in execution, faster improvement, and different advantages. Some benefits of NodeJS will convince you to choose NodeJS as a backend development for your web application development.
- The easy-grasping coding system
- Sharing one language on the client and server-side
- Accelerate Productivity standards
- High-end database queries
- Real-time web application development
- Data Streaming
- Proxy server
NodeJs is a backend technology used for server-side programming while building a web or mobile application.
The NodeJS frameworks are trusted by big companies like Netflix, Trello, PayPal, LinkedIn, Walmart, Twitter, Uber, Yahoo, and many more.
Three types identify the various NodeJS frameworks: MVC frameworks, FullStack MVC frameworks, and REST API.